Thursday, January 7, 2010

And we're off!!

And so the week is almost over. The first week of 2010. It has been absolutely full of stuff.
Doctor's appointments, clerical work, turbo tax purchasing, among other things that mysteriously made it into the cart at Target: shoes, storage boxes, hangers, baby clothes, hair spray...you know. It wasn't on the list, but I needed it. Also grocery shopping, babysitting, school registrations and church meetings. Most importantly, family prayer and some scripture study.
All of this craziness is in preparation for the next 12 weeks of my life which will probably prove even nuttier! I will begin my 12 week student teaching practicum! The capstone to my teaching degree. Whoo!Hoo! I've only been working on this for 25 years or so, but better late than never. I'm even figuring out what I need to do to become middle school certified and maybe get a reading endorsement. All very intriguing. But on to the student teaching. A wonderful class is waiting for me with an equally terrific teacher who has lots of experience to share with me. I hope to update you on every fantastic experience, that is if I can still see straight after juggling family, school, appointments....well, you know.

No comments: