Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who's watching who?Who's watching you?


Did you ever truly admire someone for all that they had been through? Someone that had everything in the world against them and yet they kept climbing and plowed on through? Someone that lost everything, was homeless on the street, near death because of health issues? Did that person ever look at you and say, "well, I just thought of you and all you had been through. I thought of the things that challenged you and how you just kept going and never gave up."?
That just happened to me yesterday and I was, frankly, in shock. No way is anyone learning from me. Not true.I was not aware, although I preach it constantly to my kids. The blessings that come from our trials, truly may not be ours to own but they are blessings, none the less.

No comments: