Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Mommy really did hang the moon!

  Moms are awesome. You may disagree, but my mom is the very best. She is the perfect combination of wisdom, patience, tolerance and very non-dramatic. Quite the opposite of myself. Ha.Ha. I can't even count how many times I've arrived at her door in tears only to have her calmly declare that everything will be okay.How does she do that? Oh yeah, she's been through just about all of it and has learned that there is no use stressing over something out of your control. Duh.So she is super resilient or Germans really are tough as nails. Probably both. Just like winter wheat in Kansas! Enough with analogies. I love my mom.I want to be her when I grow up. Most people ask "what would Jesus do?". I do that , but usually I ask, "what would mommy do?". Happy Mother's Day, mom!

No comments: