Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where's Kathy?

For my 5 followers....you may be wondering where I've been? Well, I have been exhausted. After a day with second graders I get to come home and tend my sweet grandbaby. She is awesome and we have a lot of fun together but I am so tired afterward. If I sit down, it's over. And so the blog must wait.
I have been enjoying my student teaching like crazy. I am just a few days short of finishing it. I have been filling out graduation applications and tying up lose ends in regards to that great event. Oh and having some procedures. So, the time escapes to update the blog.
The experience of education has been wonderful. Not sure how I did it. I should say "we" did it. Because, in fact, it was a big bunch of great people who helped me do it. Most of all, my family. Thanks everyone.(It takes a village to raise a 45 year old.)  Especially Mom, who is my biggest cheerleader and always pushes me to improve and learn more. That's what moms are for.
And so this is short. I should be more diligent in the next few weeks. I've missed you, little blog.

No comments: